Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy 8th to us!

I can't believe that we have been married 8 years today, and yes, it is once again raining. So much has happened in these past 12 years since we met - we have been so blessed to have such a wonderful marriage and family! Who would have thought we would have come so far? I laughed over the past weekend watching all of the students enjoy the Super Bulldog Weekend festivites thinking "12 years ago when we met and were just friends, who would have thought that Jeffrey and I would be sitting in right field - complete with our 3-year-old pickle relish packet eating daughter - and me so pregnant I can barely get out of my chair - in March of 2008 expecting our 2nd child - and that we would be residents of Starkville?" It's funny how things turn out - and how lucky we are! I hope those students will cherish these memories and be able to look back just as we can and remember all of those fun and wonderful times - and then look at the present time and feel as fortunate and blessed as we do to have come this far! Here's to many more years of memories!!!

2 comments:

Emi said...

Isn't it funny how time flies when you are having fun and you really don't realize it? I am so thankful that you recognize how fortunate you are to have such a loving husband and precious daughter and soon-to-be son! God has blessed all of us! You make us proud!
Love you!!!
Mom
(Happy Anniversary...it just wouldn't seem right without the rain...)

Michael and Crissie said...

My mom forwarded me your new blog. It looks great. Send me your email address and I will add you to the user list to view our blog. Not much longer until the new baby is here. Congratulations!

Crissie
Cparker1105@hotmail.com