Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome Baby Barret!





We are delighted to announce the arrival of our precious little angel, John Barret Peaster. He was born on Tuesday, May 6, at 12:30 p.m. weighing 8 pounds and 5 ounces - and was 14 days early - thank goodness for me! We are adjusting to life with a newborn once again which seems to be much easier the second time around, besides the lack of sleep. His big sister Morgan is thrilled to have him here - she wants to hold his hand all of the time and sings to him until he screams :) She is a huge helper to mommy and is always there with wipes and diapers in hand - she likes to pick out which diaper he will wear next, and she also picks his clothes out every day. We found her putting Hannah Montana lipgloss on him a couple of days ago - didn't seem to bother him - he was smacking away at the strawberry flavor and his lips were just a shining and sparkling! He is very sweet and snuggly and loves to eat - I am sure he will be a little butterball by fall. His 2 week appointment was Tuesday and he already weighs 9 pounds 1 ounce and has grown 1/4 inch in length!

4 comments:

Catherine, Brian, Hattie and Lilly Daniels Hicks said...

Hey Kim!

It is Catherine Johnson...I just happened upon your blog. Morgan is such cutey pie. Congrats on baby Barret. I was in Yazoo City this past weekend and saw Liz. She always fun to see. I am so glad I found you. Tell Jeffrey hello!

The Brown Family said...

I see that lauren started a blog and from there I found the "vegasdg" blog...love it! And then your blog!!!! Your children are precious!!! I hope you all are doing well! I too broke down & did a blog....I am not all that great at updating it though!!! (brooksbrownfamily.blogspot.com)

emily

Leigh Ann said...

so glad I found you! I'll add you to my "friends". The children are precious. Sounds like lots of fun in Starkvegas!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

How precious is your family! Seems like yesterday I was at your wedding. I was glad to see you tonight at the shower. I'm going to enjoy keeping up with you guys!

Story :)