Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 30, 2008

Beach trip




We went to Perdido for the annual Jordan family beach trip last week and had lots of fun! Barret was 7 weeks old so he didn't see a lot of sunshine and water but loved sound of the late afternoon waves and wind. Morgan, however, would like to have just stayed down there forever in the sand and sun (or should I say pool and sun). I got the stomach bug the night we got back so I am recovering while trying to update everyone on our summer. Hope all is well!

2 comments:

KK said...

Just stumbled across your blog! Congrats on the newest addition. I am sure that Morgan will be a wonderful big sister!

Frank and Ginger said...

hey kim,
will you email me and let me know where you got that precious M t-shirt for morgan?
gingermontgomery@yahoo.com